Health, Safety and Security | COVID – 19
Since the beginning of the Pandemic, MSJV has implemented a COVID Management Plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19. MSJV ensure this plan is followed by every person working on their Project. This Plan includes the following controls:
- Social Distancing: Wear face mask in buildings and vehicles; Maintain 2 meters (6 feet) social distancing between each other; Replace face-to-face meetings as much as possible with conference calls, video conferencing or outdoor meetings; Minimize number of workers inside buildings and use of partition walls; Stay in accommodation when not working; Work in pods;
- Hand Hygiene: Do not shaking hands nor using any other close contact when greeting each other; Wash hands with soap, water, disposable paper towels and sanitizer; Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Respiratory Hygiene: Wear face mask properly, fully covering mouth and nose; Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend in the arm, not into hands; Stow or trash used tissue; Wash/Sanitize hands after sneezing or using tissues;
- Household Hygiene: Sanitize tools and equipment prior use, when changing user and at the end of the shift; Empty waste bins and trash bags daily; Daily clean and ventilate buildings and vehicles;
- Worker Conditions: Conduct Health and Temperature Check daily prior to start the shift; Self isolate in accommodation when feeling sick and inform COVID Coordinator unless instructed otherwise by a health professional.